Get your Preschoolers up and dancing with the award winning Ready Set Dance & Ready Set Ballet classes for girls and boys aged 2-5 years
READY SET DANCE is a one hour combo class including Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Singing, Music and a whole lot of fun! Preschoolers love busting out their coolest Hip Hop moves, learning rhythm through song and movement, dancing with awesome props, singing to music and shining like the stars that they are!
READY SET BALLET is a 30 minute Ballet class with the same magical formula as READY SET DANCE for 2-5yr olds. Twirl will lead our little ballerinas through each step of the class as they learn the fundamentals of ballet. Our music has been specifically designed to capture the beauty of classical ballet in a way that engages preschoolers from the first warm up to the final bow.
The music is entirely original and written by music producers who also work on shows like ‘Playschool’, ‘Giggle & Hoot’ and ‘Play Along With Sam’. The magic is that the music is designed around the choreography with key instructions and prompts for preschoolers to respond to. The whole program has been specially designed to appeal to both girls and boys.
Watch and play with the Nickelodeon TV show!
Nickelodeon loves this program so much that it’s going to be a TV show! Watch Twirl and Freeze dancing on TV and then join in the fun by dancing with them at class every week!
So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!
Click on the link below to register and secure your little dancer’s spot so they’ll be ready to start grooving with us. We also offer FREE trials!
Lane cove studio
Location: Holy Trinity Hall, 46 Beaconsfield Rd, Chatswood. Entry is on Dalrymple Ave.
3:30-4:30pm: 2-5yrs Ready Set Dance, $185/term
10:00am -11:00am: 2-5yrs Ready Set Dance, $185/term
11:00am -11:30am: 2-5yrs Ready Set Ballet, $165/term
11:30am -12:30pm: 2-5yrs Ready Set Dance, $185/term
All our 2-5yrs classes are packed full of fun learning time!
How does Dance Sensation do this?
- Our caring class atmosphere ensures pre-schoolers can adjust to following instructions and learning how their body can move in their own time.
- Repetition within the class structure is extremely important to ensure children can anticipate what will happen next and be relaxed in a known, comfortable environment. New steps, activities and games are introduced gradually and adapted to each child’s needs.
- Teachers are aware that children in this age group develop at different paces, they encourage those who may be a little shy and work with parents to ensure they feel confident. Teachers can also identify children who need an extra challenge by showing them new steps, techniques or progressions.
Why will my Toddler/Preschooler love this class?
- Your child will build a relationship with their passionate and positive teacher who will foster their love of dance, performance and exercise.
- They will recognise and be excited by popular music that will put a BIG smile on their face!
- We use a variety of specially designed MUSIC that is loved by Toddlers & Pre-schoolers, exciting and aesthetically pleasing PROPS that whoosh, rattle and swirl, and fun DANCE moves of course that create a giggle!
- They will meet new peers and each week as they socialize and share the fun together, friendships will blossom.
What will I, the parent, experience?
- You will be amazed by how much your child can learn in just a few lessons – they will be moving their body to music at home, learning the names of important foundational steps and gaining confidence to jump into new situations.
- There is a wonderful community of parents at Dance Sensation who enjoy supporting each other, some spend time together with younger siblings whilst the class is underway, others head to our local coffee shop for ‘play dates’ after class.
- You’ll see your child build friendships that can take them through the next stages of life and feel completely supported by other parents around them.