See our online timetable for Term 3 below!
Click here to enrol now
Online Set up – How to attend class
Our Live Online Classroom Set up
Head teacher: Teaching in front of the screen, engaging with the students.
Tech & Safety Teacher: Another teacher attending the class online remotely monitoring the following –
- Actively monitoring the safety of each student as they execute their skills, that they are using safe dance technique.
- Actively monitoring the background of each student’s room, that it is a safe environment for other students to be viewing ie no alcohol, smoking, drugs, or nudity in the background.
- Only admitting Dance Sensation student’s into the zoom meeting.
Please note all classes are recorded for insurance purposes only. We will not use footage of any student in their private home environment for any other purpose.
Each class has its own private zoom meeting link. These classes will be live at the specified times on the timetable!
To attend please follow the instructions below.
1. Log onto your dance studio pro account on the specified day of your class: Dance Studio Pro
2. Under the headline “Today’s Schedule” you will see a class that says online with a camera next to it.
3. Click the camera icon.
4. It will open the zoom link for your dance class. If you don’t have a zoom account already, it will ask you to make a free zoom account (this takes about 5 minutes) Then wait to be admitted into your class!
Our regular terms and conditions apply to these classes, you can find those here.
Please take a moment to set this up well before the class start time so you don’t miss any of your class! If you have any issues please email us at email@example.com
Online Dance Class Checklist
- No breakable items or obstacles in dancing space
- Suitable floor – not too slippery!
- Pets out of the room