Use our age specific timetables to find the perfect class for you:
Exciting changes to spot…
- Enrol in back to back classes to enjoy the convenience of one ‘drop-off’ and the opportunity for your child to improve twice as fast by broadening their dancing repertoire!
- We are offering the service to walk any Mowbray Public School students who are enrolled in the first classes of the afternoon from school to the studio so parents don’t need to do an extra pick up. (Permission form must be filled handed in prior – download here and send through to email@example.com)
- ACRODANCE is in such high demand we have decided to offer more classes! Pre-schoolers & K-2 will have their own classes with the Pre-junior & Junior 1 Syllabus, and Yr3-6 can choose between Tuesday or Thursday classes.
- BOYS HIP HOP/ BREAKDANCE is bursting with enrolments – see our age specific Thursday classes to ensure each student can rock the dance floor, be challenged, improve and have loads of fun!
- READY SET DANCE & READY SET BALLET are fabulous new classes for 2-5yr olds where dancers can watch Twirl & Freeze on Nickelodeon and join in the fun in class!
- If a class time doesn’t suit you, you can also attend a class at one of our other studios, discounts still apply!
Term 1 2019 begins: Monday 4th February
Term 1 2019 finishes: Saturday 13th April
- Multiple Class discounts apply and will automatically be deducted from your online enrollment.
2-3 classes $10 discount each class. (For example if your family or yourself has 2 classes enrolled in, you will receive a $20 discount)
4+ classes $15 discount each class
- Term fees are due Week 2.